Communal Cleaning in Apperley
At Professional Cleaners UK we specialise in the cleaning of communal areas in blocks of flats, offices, educational establishments, sports clubs, hospitals, shops and more.
We work with property management companies of various sizes on varying budgets, so if you are looking for communal cleaning in Apperley you have come to the right place.
Our brilliant communal cleaners work with numerous managing agents, housing associations and privately managed buildings all over the country on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; delivering high-quality and reliable cleaning services time after time.
We carry out these communal cleans on buildings of different shapes and sizes and we have cleaning teams to suit any job; so if you are looking for a cleaning company in Apperley to carry out regular or even one-off cleans, we can help.
Please contact us today for a free quote on our communal area cleaning services.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.
Contact us today
What is a Communal Area Clean?
Put simply, communal area cleaning (or commercial cleaning) is the cleaning of shared spaces used by various people, typically in offices, residential blocks of flats and shared accommodation.
It goes without saying that people don't want to either see or use a dirty facility; whether that is just walking through a hallway, using a shared kitchen, common areas, a reception area, a company toilet or something different.
However, you equally don't want to spend your time tidying up the communal areas and mess of others if it's not your responsibility, it's not a lot of fun, whilst drawing up a personal or work-related cleaning rota (or managing independent cleaners yourself) can be difficult and time-consuming.
This type of cleaning is thus tricky to manage and execute which is why many outsource this work to independent cleaning companies such as Professional Cleaners UK - so let us take the responsibility and stress out of your hands!
Handing this work to top cleaning service teams means you can enjoy a sparkling and clean communal facility year-round without the hassle of looking after it yourself and the complications that may bring. Communal cleaning is also much more affordable than many think.
If you would like a FREE quote and more information on our communal cleaning services in Apperley make sure you drop us a message today.
Get a free quote
Types of Communal Cleans Available
Our most popular types of communal cleaning jobs are listed below, but for more information simply contact us and we will send more information or give you a call to discuss further:
Communal Cleans of Shared Hallways and Lobbies
This type of communal cleaning is one of the most popular we deal with.
We typically carry these cleans out for businesses, individual residents, schools, offices, halls of residence, gyms and hospitals.
The cleaning of most shared hallways and lobbies are paid for by a managed "service fee" - particularly in the cases of flats and apartments - with a proportion of this fee tending to go towards the cleaning of the communal areas; with Professional Cleaners UK, you won’t find a better value service to keep everyone happy in both price and quality of work.
If you are a landlord or a building management company get in contact today to find out about all the high-quality communal cleaning services we offer and how we can help you.
External Cleans - including patios, driveways and outside areas
Our teams can also look after outside areas if this is of interest to you, including patios and driveways; which we clean and sanitise to industry-leading standards, with the toughest of stains and marks removed using specialist industrial equipment and products.
Our top communal cleaning teams in Apperley also work through all seasons and weathers to keep things looking spick and span, tidy and pleasant for you and others either using or passing through your outside communal area.
Office and Work Space Cleans
Our communal area cleaners in Apperley deal with two main types of office and workspace cleans every day, highlighted below:
- Cleaning of office spaces - this is something we deal with 24 hours a day - from small businesses through to multi-nationals and corporations.
- Cleaning of co-working spaces and shared offices - sharing the price of a cleaner across a few companies is a great way to keep prices down and morale up, particularly for small companies and sole traders. Having a lot of people in one place, all working to different deadlines, varying priorities and working hours, can mean keeping on top of the cleaning can be tricky if doing this yourself. As most of these spaces have shared bathrooms, showers and kitchens, cleanliness can quickly become a problem if not managed on a daily basis and by professionals. This type of clean is the fastest growing sector that we deal with at Professional Cleaners UK.
Whichever of the above you are, our communal cleaners can thoroughly clean offices and working spaces of any shape or size, either during or after working hours.
Our standard cleans in these common areas would include the following basic duties - however, bespoke requests will be catered for:
- Floors - swept, hoovered and/or mopped
- Kitchen facilities disinfected and sanitised
- Desks and facilities dusted
- Bins are taken out and everything tidied up
- Communal bathroom, toilets and showers cleaned
- Hallways cleaned
- Reception cleaned and hoovered
We believe that a clean and tidy working environment is a happy working environment, and the less time your workers must spend cleaning up, the more they can spend getting things done for you.
For more specific information on office cleaning read here.
House Share Cleans
Whether or not you know well the people you share with, cleaning rotas somehow never seem to work and annoy most people! We have all been there and done that.
There’s always something somewhere it shouldn’t be, no matter how many times you move it and some things seem to never get cleaned properly.
The easy solution to housemate bickering and the constant responsibility for tidying falling to one person? Simple, we say, call in the professionals!
Our cleaning teams can clean as many or as few rooms in the home as you like, and you can specify which services you’d like and which you wouldn’t, this means we can effectively work to most budgets.
Having someone looking after your house cleaning can maintain both a happy house and also great levels of cleanliness - with minimal effort from those living there.
For more information on specific domestic cleans and our great rates read here.
Request a call
Communal Cleaners in Apperley - Why Us?
Cleaning communal areas and common areas is very important for both health and safety reasons but also presentational purposes (especially if you are a business); no business wants to look unclean and no one wants to live in a messy or unsafe place of residence. Cleaning communal areas and communal cleaning can often be tricky as it needs to be done when people or workers or not around.
With friendly and efficient staff, combined with years of professional experience, our brilliant cleaners at Professional Cleaners UK provide a complete communal cleaning service at fantastic prices. We take great pride and enjoy our work; we think that makes us stand out from other top cleaning companies.
Our management and cleaning teams also work closely with our clients to make sure that requirements and briefs are carried out to a high standard and that our cleans are mindful of residents and workers, therefore providing a service that is considerate, convenient and professional at all times.
Communal Area Cleaning Prices in Apperley
The costs of communal areas cleaning services depend on various factors, - namely:
- The type of property you want cleaning - obviously, the larger the facility the more expensive the communal cleaning is likely to be. When we speak with you we can advise on this.
- How regular you want the cleans - how regular you would like our cleaners to attend - whether daily, weekly or monthly - will affect the cleaning cost. Some businesses require 24-hour cleaning. We can guide you on this when we know what you are looking for.
- How many cleaners you require - some cleans just require one cleaner whilst larger jobs can require a full team. This can depend on your budget and the turnaround time of the job.
- If you need any special extra services - other communal area cleaning services include options such as window cleaning, carpet cleaning etc.
Other Services To Accompany Communal Area Cleans
We provide many high-quality additional services at Professional Cleaners UK which can be included in the regular communal cleans we carry out.
These can include small additionals to more significant ones, such as:
- Changing light bulbs
- Window Cleaning (internal & external window cleaning options, light internal window cleaning will be done as standard)
- Sweeping and cleaning carports
- Disinfecting general & recycling bin areas
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaners
- Sofa Cleaning Service
- Carpet Clean
- Deep cleans of reception areas
If any of these are of interest please contact us today, cleaning communal areas is what we do all day every day.
We look forward to hearing from you and talking through the options suitable for you to accompany your communal cleaning.
Our Communal Cleaners & Deep Cleans in Apperley
Whilst we have many teams of cleaners in your area we like to provide a personal relationship for our clients meaning we strive for the same cleaners to attend on a regular basis, who know your communal areas well and with who you can build trust with.
This regular allotted cleaner means that irregularities can be spotted as they will know the history of the building and the common areas, plus any existing faults or special requirements that may need bespoke attention, leaving it clean and tidy, time after time. As a professional cleaning company, we make sure our cleaners are timely and carry out as requested and to all deadlines.
As well as our standard daily, weekly or fortnightly cleans we do also offer one-off deep cleans for communal parts of those buildings that may have been neglected or need more regular and targeted cleaning - such as busy hallways, toilets and reception areas - for more information read here.
Professional Cleaning Products Used
Professional Cleaners UK works to a very high standard and we also use leading cleaning products - using correct chemicals and products, whether it be on stainless steel lifts (Vitopan), brass plates (Brasso). We also use top of the range vacuums and cleaners, check out our vacuum cleaners review page here. We can cater for all your bespoke cleaning needs in a cost-effective way.
We pride ourselves on the perfect finishing touches so residents properties and businesses can feel proud of the place they call home or where they work.
If you have preferred products that you would like us to use for any of you cleans please let us know and we cater for this.
Response Cleaning and Management
Most of the companies that we carry out communal cleaning for are on a long-term contract, we find this allows us to deal with the cleaning with great attention to detail as we begin to really understand the nooks and crannies of the areas.
As well as standard cleaning our trained staff are also quick to find any potential faults or concerns including:
If these are spotted by you or by professional cleaning team members in Apperley they are reported immediately - with photographic evidence and information then emailed across to relevant parties - to ensure a speedy fix.
This vital communication is essential to meet Health and Safety regulation guidelines at all times, as well as peace of mind, you can call us at any time for updates.
Cleaning Communal Areas Services and Communal Living Cleaning Near Me - Summary
At Professional Cleaners UK we strongly believe that communal area cleaning in Apperley is important so that health and safety standards are adhered to at all times in a business environment but also that comfort and cleanliness is maintained for residents and workers.
Often this type of cleaning has to occur "around people" - who are at work or at home - so our cleaning teams who carry out this work to suit timings which work best for you.
During the cleans, our teams are always professional, polite, well-presented and happy to help. We work with leading property management companies across the UK.
With our communal cleaning in GL19 4 we always aim for minimal distribution but with maximum and fantastic results, make sure you contact us today for more information and peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Question about Communal Area Cleaning Service in Apperley
- “We are only a small company and need a few hours of communal cleaning per week, can you help?” Yes, we help with the communal areas cleaning of lots of different businesses and homes no matter what size (check out our types of communal cleans above). When you speak to us let us know how much support you need and we can arrange this. We will send someone to look at the property and we can advise how much time we would need to complete the works from window cleaning to carpets, sides, walls and more.
- “Do you clean communal areas in blocks of flats (residential blocks) and common areas?” Yes as a top cleaning company we offer full communal area cleaning services and the most popular type of communal cleaning we carry out is actually the cleaning of shared spaces in flats; such as hallways, corridors, bathrooms and reception areas. This is sometimes referred to as apartment block cleaning, we also assist with the general maintenance of apartment blocks.
- “How much is your communal cleaning service?” Prices for the cleaning of communal areas depend on a variety of factors, such as how many cleaners you need, the size of the property etc. Contact the communal area cleaning teams via the enquiry box for more info.
- “At the moment our cleaning communal areas is done as and when we need it, can we book in regular slots?" Yes, we can come and clean communal areas at times to suit you and your business. These can be set or we can change them each week to suit you. We provide cost-effective and high-quality solutions.
- "Did you bring your own products when cleaning communal areas?" As we do with our standard domestic cleaning services, we also bring all equipment and products with communal area cleaning, if you have a preference for any, in particular, please let us know and will accommodate.
Communal Area Cleaning in Apperley - Contact Us
If you are looking for brilliant, high-quality and professional communal cleaning in Apperley please contact us today and one of our friendly team will call to chat through your enquiry.
As mentioned, we look after the communal cleaning for a full variety of clients and can work with various budgets, property management companies and accommodate any bespoke requests. So, whatever you are looking for drop us a message and will give you both more information and FREE quotes.
We look forward to hearing from you and looking after all your communal area cleaning needs!
Contact us today
Topics covered - communal cleaning in Apperley, communal areas cleaning, experienced top-quality communal living cleaning, communal area cleaners in GL19 4, cleaning communal areas, communal areas cleaning services, commercial cleaning service, communal cleaning service combined domestic, cleaning communal areas. communal cleaning london.