Deep Cleaning Services in Abererch
We believe that there's nothing like a deep clean to make somewhere feel fresh and new.
Our deep cleaning service is one of the most popular types of cleans that we deal with on a daily basis, looking after the deep cleaning of buildings and properties of various shapes and sizes, with differing cleaning requirements. We cover everything from shops to schools, homes to hospitals and more.
Depending on the usage that a premises gets we typically suggest a full deep clean every 12 months for domestic properties (houses and flats) and every 4 months for commercial properties (or those with high footfall) to keep on top of your regular cleaning.
A one-off thorough clean is important to maintain high levels of cleanliness, as well as protecting positive perceptions in the commercial and public sector.
We offer a range of regular deep cleaning options in Abererch achieving superb results, contact us today for more information.
Get a quote today
What is a Deep Clean?
Put simply, it is the thorough clean of premises from top to bottom, basically a one-off cleaning service.
Whilst regular cleaning keeps places in a good condition, occasionally something deeper is needed with stronger products especially within areas of daily high footfall (such as offices, schools, receptions and bars) or after events such as parties and weddings. This type of clean really eliminates deep and ground-in dirt and mould and our cleaners really get into every nook and cranny - from the skirting boards and door frames to any high spiders webs - leaving no stone unturned!
Deep cleaning is the leading one-off cleaning service that we offer.
Deep cleaning is also a good idea if you’re moving out of a premise (this is known as end of tenancy cleaning), before and after a social event, or at certain times of the year to really "keep on top" of the cleaning.
Do I Need Deep Cleaning Service?
A question we get asked a lot... well we believe that every premise needs a deep clean at some point. There is nothing like coming back to a property that has had a professional deep clean, you can really see and feel the difference.
On a daily basis we carry out this service for the following types of sectors and people:
- Houses and flats - it's important to have a house or flat deep cleaned every year to get rid of ground-in dirt, mould and to focus on more stubborn areas. It is a perfect addition to regular cleaning and means a cleaner can give more time to tricky areas.
- Office - offices get a lot of wear and tear and regular cleaning - normally monthly deep-cleans are recommended to keep office spaces looking great for workers (which is good for productivity and morale) as well as creating positive impressions for clients.
- Schools - depending on the size of the school depends on how often we recommend this type of service. We carry this out typically during out of school hours, on weekends, bank holidays or in holiday times.
- Shops - we tend to do these once a week on our major retail outlets typically after busy weekend shopping periods or more in busy seasonal sales periods.
- Hospitals and medical facilities - this type of clean are obviously vital in hospitals and medical facilities to stop the spread of infections and cross-contamination, they are carried out on a daily basis.
- Bars - in a world where reputation is key and reviews mean everything, cleanliness is next to godliness in the entertainment sector. Most of our cleans in this industry take place during and after the busy weekend periods.
- Restaurants and professional kitchens - similar to bar cleaning it is important to keep on top of this type of cleaning so that health certificates are maintained and so that the public have positive perceptions of your establishment.
If you are looking for a one-off deep cleaning contact us today for a free quote.
Get a quote
Deep Cleaning Services in Abererch
The most common cleans we carry out are below:
- End of tenancy and moving house cleans: both tenants and landlords need to ensure that properties are sparklingly clean before change-overs and moves: tenants so that they get their security deposits back and landlords to ensure happy new residents, this is known as an end of tenancy cleaning service. Or, if you are moving into a new home you may want your new residence to be blitzed before you move in. Either way, we have you covered. Our end of tenancy cleaning teams work alongside our domestic cleaning teams and can service the top-to-bottom cleaning of every room, appliances, surfaces, walls, ceilings, skirting boards, light switches, window sills, shower fittings, door frames and floors - including sanitisation, carpet shampooing, mopping, dusting, hoovering and sweeping. We can also offer window and oven cleaning services, as well as exterior cleans and light gardening duties. If you have a pet, a young family, or someone with allergies, we can adapt our product range to include non-toxic and hypo-allergenic for happy little feet and paws. For more specific on this type of clean read here.
- Home cleans - sometimes a house or flat needs a full, thorough clean. Whilst standard domestic cleaning is a great way to keep on top of day-to-day cleaning sometimes a deeper clean is necessary. We typically recommend that a thorough home clean is carried out every year. Our cleaners will focus on every room but particular attention is often given to rooms where hygiene is paramount and can be compromised such as kitchens and bathrooms. We will focus on those tricky to reach areas such as skirting boards, spider webs, light switches, window sills, window cleaning, around picture frames and more. Read here for more information on our professional cleaning services or about domestic cleaning here.
- Kitchen cleans - the cleaning of kitchens, particularly in restaurants and cafes is very important so that hygiene standards are upheld and maintained. However, they are not just important in a professional capacity - large family kitchens can also benefit from this type of clean. In these areas, we can clean an individual washing machine, kitchen sink, door frames, microwave oven and any other areas of concern.
- Parties and social events - after a party many people like to book a deep cleaning service so that their property is bought back to the previous standards and everything is back to its clean state - plus no-one likes cleaning with a hangover, so let us do it for you.
- Holiday season cleans - our teams carry out holiday let cleaning and over recent years lots of Air B&B change-over cleans. This is important especially in a world where customer reviews of holiday properties are so important. If you need a complete clean of your holiday properties or on change-overs drop us a message and will arrange this for you.
- Gyms and sports facilities - the world of fitness is competitive and gyms and sports facilities should always look clean and shiny. Gone are the days of it being acceptable for gyms to smell of sweat! We carry out professional deep cleaning services for gyms on a daily basis with gym floors, showers, saunas and changing rooms getting particular attention.
- Area of high-footfall - reception, bars, restaurants, clubs, schools and universities see hundreds and even thousands of people using their facilities every day. This huge amount of wear and tear and impact means that standard cleans often need to be supplemented by deeper cleans, often on a weekly basis. We can put together cleaning packages to suit a mixture of standard and deeper cleaning options, these are often done by our top communal cleaning teams.
As you can see we can clean any property or space.
Request more information
Commercial Hygiene Inspections in Abererch
If your commercial premises in Abererch are due a local authority or environmental health inspection, there’s no better time to call in the experts to give your premises a proper and thorough clean.
We have a wealth of experience in cleaning commercial properties including:
- Food and drink establishments - cafes and restaurants
- Shopping malls
- Retail outlets
- Car showrooms
- Property portfolios
We guarantee to clean every surface and appliance thoroughly and can do so overnight cleans or in quieter periods if required, in order to cause minimal disruption to your business operating hours. Our deep cleaning service teams will basically work around you.
We can also use a variety of cleaning products to leave a premise looking brand new.
Our services can also include specialist services should you require anything bespoke, so you’ll be guaranteed to pass your hygiene and satisfaction inspection the first time around - and with flying colours!
Once in a while, everyone’s home needs a good clear-out – an old fashioned spring cleaning - but don’t suffer the stress of tidying and taking on heavy cleaning duties alone! We can clean your home for you.
The Professional Cleaners UK team can help you with everything from tidying and sorting items to:
We can lend a hand with light domestic duties and house cleaning and are more than happy to help you with anything you can’t do yourself. You may choose to have our teams in while you’re at home, or you can leave a key with us and return to a sparkly clean house when you get in.
If you have any odd jobs that need doing then we can also call in our professional contacts of handymen, electricians, plumbers and carpenters to help should this be needed.
One-Off Deep Cleans in Abererch
If you are looking for a one-off clean to compliment your regular house cleaning or flat cleaning, we can factor this in at times to suit you.
We recommend a home spring clean every 12 months for an average size of family, more for larger properties and families. We can carry these out when you are at work, at the gym, on holiday, in the evenings or at weekends. Whenever it suits you.
If easier we can also do sections of the home and do split visits.
For costs and to get a FREE quote drop us a message.
Times of Cleans Deep Cleaning - Options To Suit You
These thorough cleans can be messy, involve noisy equipment and strong-smelling chemical products. For that reason, we can carry out this type of clean at any time to suit you and it is often best out of hours - when a business is closed or a family is not home.
We often carry this type of cleanout when people are at work, or commonly when on holiday or bank holidays, so that they can return to a stunning and fresh home - our teams always do a great job!
For business and communal cleaning projects we can carry out nightly cleans or out of business hours to cause little disruption and so you have no loss of trading times.
Frequently Asked Questions About Deep Cleaning
- “I have a regular house cleaning lady but am looking for a professional one-off cleaning service, is this something you can help with? Can I give you a cleaning checklist to work with as well?” Yes, of course, it is best to call us to chat about exactly what you are looking for but we do lots of spring cleaning and one-off cleaning jobs for customers who are looking to complement their current cleaning service. Our house cleaners bring all their own cleaning products and can focus on particular rooms or areas that may need more attention. So if you are looking for a one-off deep cleaning or something more regular we can help.
- “I am moving out of a flat and have been told that we need to have an end of tenancy cleaning service. What is this? Do I need a professional cleaning company to do this?” It is something that most estate agents request when a tenant is moving house to make sure that a property is returned to the standard it was found in. It is, in essence, a very thorough house cleaning. With this type of clean our cleaners can follow a pre-determined cleaning checklist supplied by estate agents. This cleaning service can take in everything from the toilet bowl to the kitchen sink, skirting boards to the washing machine! For more information on this one-off cleaning service call us today. These deep clean service cleans are normally done by a cleaning company so you can prove it is done to a high level.
- “Does your house cleaning services include dining room cleaning, bathroom cleaning, window cleaning and living room cleaning?” Yes, it’s basically a full spring cleaning service so we cover everything right down to the skirting boards, although if you want specific upholstery cleaning there may be extra costs but let us know and we will put together a quote. We will leave your home looking brand new.
- 'What is included in a deep house cleaning?' Typically everything is covered from oven cleaning to bathrooms and everything in between. We highly recommend a deep clean once a year on any property to really get into all the corners and tricky areas.
- "What is a professional deep clean?" A professional deep clean is a professional cleaning company giving a thorough clean to a premise, whether a home, office or anything else. They will do a great job, giving peace of mind so that you know everything is in order.
- "What is included in a deep house cleaning UK?" It varies from company to company but normally it involves cleaning high and low, moping, bleaching, polishing and everything in between. It is a clean we highly recommend - it can be home cleaning service or for business needs.
- "How much is a deep clean for a flat?" It varies on a number of factors, something these services in London are more expensive than regionally. Also how many cleaner you need to clean your home or premises will impact. We always offer a bespoke quote after talking to you.
Summary of Deep Cleaning Service
To book your clean or for more information on our deep cleaning in Abererch get in contact with us today.
Our brilliant cleaners will be delighted to help and we will send over more information and free quotes for your consideration. We do a great job time after time.
Remember, no job is too big or small for the teams here at Professional Cleaners UK and we can fit around your busy schedule to visit and clean at the most convenient times.
We look forward to hearing from you.